Sunday 25 December 2011


Christmas Nostalgia and Christmas today 25th December 2011.

 I came across these photos unexpectedly and thought it was time they had some exercise and fresh air - decorating our Christmas Tree 2002, the year we arrived in the UK!  Can it really be that long ago?





I wish you all a joyful loving Christmas to remember

From Dr Seuss's Grinch, I leave you with these words to ponder .......

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so?  

It came without ribbons.  It came without tags.  It came without boxes, packages or bags.

And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.

Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.

What if Christmas he thought, doesn't come from a store.

What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.


Love is all there is!  (well ......maybe chocolate too!)



PS: Don’t forget these 12 Days Gifts are great for every health-seeking friend, family member or work colleague. The advent doors stay open until December 31st, so you still have a few days to spread the love and get your gifts  www.12DaysofRawChristmas.com.


I have just opened my 12th Day Gift from Karen Knowler (it's Christmas Day after all and I couldn't wait  to open this pressie) - what a fabulous surprise.
Everyone of these Gifts from these Contributors have been awesome and have added value to my healthy living plan.  I just want to say a big thank you and lots of hugs to them for sharing and Karen Knowler for putting it all together.



No comments:

Post a Comment